The Bronchodilator Tee has been designed to provide the anesthesiologist with a means for administering medication from metered dose canisters directly to a breathing mask or endotracheal tube, without interupting patient ventilation, while minimizing "rain out" and dilution problems of conventional delivery methods.
- Special seals to prevent circuit leakage
- Proprietary receptacle for the canister nozzle
- Special surface treatment allows for repeated sterilization.
- Compatible with most metered dose canisters including: Alupent™, Isuprel™, Medihaler-Epi™, Decadron™, Ventolin™ and Albuterol™
- Patient Side - 22mm OD x 15mm ID
- Circuit Side - 15mm
- Sterilization: Gas, Steam Autoclave, Cidex or Pasteurization
- Materials: Hardcoated aluminum Manifold, Aluminum Plug, Buna N rubber O-Ring, stainless steel Chain