Platinum Series Suction Regulators - Intermittent Suction Regulator with FULL LINE capability and Validated Sterilization Solution - - 270°F / 4 Minutes
As the world’s first and only four-mode suction regulator, Care4™ defines the Standard of Care by allowing you to use the same suction regulator throughout your hospital. Emergency Departments, Operating Rooms, Recovery Rooms, ICUs, Step Down units, and procedure areas now have a single, durable instrument for all clinical suction needs.
We dropped the Boehringer
regulator from five feet and tested
operation after each drop. The result was just as we expected:
excellent performance after every impact.
Care4™ is appropriate for any suction therapy procedures needing continuous or intermittent suction, such as closed suction, deep suction, and oral care, and in areas requiring high-flow, high-vacuum on demand.
Areas of use include:
• Critical Care
• Operating Room
• Emergency Room
• Inpatient Acute Care
• Extended Care and Skilled Nursing Facility Care
• Surgery Centers
• Ambulatory Care
• Modes: Off--Intermit--Continuous--Full Line
• 0-200 mmHg regulated suction
• FULL LINE suction with safety interlock
• Patented: wide view XL Gauge with color-coded fields that can be read from a distance or from the side
• No calibration required
• 12-Year Warranty
• Self-Clearing™ technology protects against flooding and failure
• Validated reprocessing methods utilizing 270° F / 4-minute steam autoclave
• Fine resolution control knob
You can now choose one of EIGHT color-coded dials to add to your instrument to quickly identify the unit which owns the equipment. Please see the sales sheet for more details and our new colors Blush Pink and Baby Blue.